Just moved back to school. I’ll have more posts soon.
- Adult: Are you ready to go back to school?
- SM: Extremely ready. I've got all my emergency medical and personal forms printed for everyone fill out when we get back, since people have moved housing.
- Adult: .......... I meant are you excited to see your friends and for the semester to start..?
- SM: Yes, that too. I'm going to hug my crew and make sure they've got a good stock of office supplies. As for the other half of your question, I have plenty of binders prepped.
- Adult: ................
QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU
how old are you lovely SM’s, ASMs, stage crew, board ops, techies, lighting/sound/anything designers, operators, everything?!
i read so many relatable posts from all of you, so tell me how old you are and what stage of life…
19. Been in theatre since I was 12, when I worked props for a middle school play and never turned back. I now SM and ASM for my college’s theatre and am getting a degree in it.
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on
someone said the name of the scottish play